Here is this week’s collection of great HR links from around the HR blogosphere:
- “Engaging Hourly Employees” on CollegeRecruiter.com – A review of a study that identifies six essential workplace dimensions to employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
- “4 Generations of Workers – Can You Relate?” on Business Pundit – Another great post on the generational gap. This blog post analyzes each of the four current working generations in terms of their character traits and how they work together.
- “Career Women Share Work/Life Balance Tips” on Career News – The top 5 strategies that women have identified regarding work/life balance from CareerWomen.com.
- “From Intern to Employee” on Forbes Career News – How a summer internship can turn into a 10-to-12 week interview for a student’s next job…
- “Benefit of Internships” on Career News – Simple list of six reasons internships are beneficial.
- “Debunking the Myths about Doing Business in China” on the China Business Law Blog – a review of the Business Week story, “China: Debunking the Myths”…a great primer to ERC’s upcoming workshop on Doing Business in China.